Freecamadult vouyeur - Guidance on accommodating children in need and their families

These include: All councils in England are required to publish a ‘Local Offer’.

This is to provide information in one place: detailing the services and activities that families can find locally and how to access them.

Many local councils keep a register of disabled children in their area.

This register (sometimes called the Disabled Children’s Register) allows them to keep up-to-date with the number of disabled children in their area and send relevant information to families, including information about childcare.

You can find your local Family Information Service's contact details using our Childcare Finder.

Last modified 21-Nov-2019 04:48